Show off your shopping smarts by spending no more than $25 per family member per week on groceries over a four-week period beginning July 13.
That's $100 a week for a family of four.
What you could WIN...
A $1,000 grocery card plus a year's supply of Knorr side dishes and the chance to appear in ALL YOU magazine.
- During the contest, groceries that you purchase count toward your weekly total. However, feel free to grow, barter or use stockpiled food to supplement your meals. Creativity and ingenuity count!
- If you eat at a restaurant or buy takeout, the cost must go toward the week's total.
- Household supplies and toiletries do not count toward each weeks total.
- Keep track of your money using the optional Spending Log.
- Save receipts--you will be required to submit them if you are a finalist.
- Post your strategies on our Grocery Challenge blog, and be sure to tell us your money-saving tips
The contest starts July 13, once you sign up (you will be sent a reminder email), so start planning your strategies now. Good luck!
If you have any strategies or recipes to share with all of us, add them in the comments below!
Stay Beautiful - Beauty Queens