Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Keratase: FREE In Salon Hair Treatment & Blow Dry Service WED 5/20/09 ONLY @ Selected Salons in 40 States

How many of us actually pamper ourselves the way we deserve to be pampered? I know I dont. So, why not, take advantage of a FREE Salon Day!

Wednesday 5/20/09 ONLY...

Get a FREE In Salon Hair Treatment & Blow Dry Service, at selected salons in 40 states.

Find Details and selected salons in your area at:
http://www.kerastase-usa.com/_en/_us/conso/specialoffers/our-treat.aspx

Click on "Print Invite"

Must make an appointment and bring the printed invite.

I have already made my appointment so I will be blogging about my experience after Im done. I would love to hear your experience as well.

Stay Beautiful - Beauty Queens
-queenbbeee

No comments:

Post a Comment