Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Old Navy Flip Flops $1 Sat. 5/23/09 ONLY

Pain Free Feet NOW!

Nearly half of us suffer from foot pain at some point, say experts. And summer can be especially problematic for a surprising reason: last years Flip Flops!






Because the rubber on flip flops wears out easily, making the sole uneven, wearing that old pair changes your gait, causing strain that can trigger pain in your heels, calves, knees, hips and back, according to the American College of Sports Medicine.

So it pays to splurge on a new pair!

But Wait, who has money to "SPLURGE" not me.... Thats why I am bringing news of a wonderful SALE, but you must act fast, this is a

ONE DAY ONLY SALE, Saturday MAy 23,2009.


OLD NAVY Flip Flops are on sale for $1 regularly 2/$5 (solid colors only) Limit of 5 pairs per person. In-Store ONLY!



These glod colored are one of my faves, I hope I'm able to get over to my neighborhood Old Navy and "SPLURGE" on a few pairs....
Let me know if you get any I'd love to hear what your favorite colors are for the upcoming summer season.
BTW these would make great house shoes year round and for only $1, great deal.
Stay Beautiful - Beauty Queens
-queenbbeee

1 comment:

  1. awesome i have to go get me some new flipflops nd at $1 who can complain;)

    ReplyDelete