Friday, April 24, 2009

Weigh-In for Week #1

So, this week I set small goals for myself. My goals were to 1) Get exercise at least 4-5x's this week, 2) Decrease my ice cream intake by at least half, 3) to keep a food journal of everything I ate or drank, and 4) to vlog any ups/downs I had throughout the week. I will be adjusting my goals weekly as needed.

This week I met most of my goals, I walked 1/2 a mile 4x this week, I reduced my ice cream intake by more than half, I did vlog 1x this week, but I did not start my food journal. I guess, 3 out of 4 aint bad, but could be better.

Well, the news we have all been waiting for...... Did i lose/gain weight?
I weighed myself Thursday afternoon, and I lost .5 lbs. I was somewhat disappointed because I thought I would have lost at lease 2 pounds but at lease I did lose.

This weeks goals are to.... 1) Walk at least 5-6x this week, for at least 1/2 mile each time.
2) Start my food journal, NO EXCUSES! 3) Reduce my ice cream in 1/2 again, to be 1/4 of the original amount. and 4) Keep you posted through my blog and vlogs on youtube.

Stay posted I hope to have a much better week this week!

You can also, watch my vlogs on youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/queenbbeee

Stay Beautiful - Beauty Queens
-queenbbeee

No comments:

Post a Comment