Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome

Hello everyone, I am really excited to introduce my new blog! I am still very new to how this works but as I learn I will be updating and adding new things...

The content will be similar to my youtube account, where I will be posting info about my weightloss and anything beauty related. I will still be making my videos, this will just be something extra.

I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you would like to see on here...

This is a few examples of posts you may find here:

"FOTD" = Face Of The Day - Makeup
"LOTD: = Look Of The Day - Fashion
Bargains/Sales - Beauty/Fashion/Weightloss Bargains or Sales
Recipes - Good Healthy Food I Have Tried and Liked
Reviews
Updates
and anything else I come up with that I think you might like to see....

Thanks so much for checking out my new blog!!!

Stay Beautiful - Beauty Queens
-queenbbeee

No comments:

Post a Comment