Tuesday, November 17, 2009

27 Days of Thanks; Day #17


Make sure to check out Amanda @ Serenity Now, for loads more thankfulness!

Day 17:

Today, I am thankful for, YouTube. I have learned so many cool things and made so many great friends. It has also given me a whole new hobby, that has given me that all so needed "me time" that all of us mommy's and wives need.


I started my channel almost a year ago. Originally I created a channel so I could comment on other youtubers videos, but then, like it has for most of us, turned into me doing my own videos. It has done so much for my self esteem, and has given me a whole new creative outlet.


If you haven't checked out youtube you are missing out. It is totally free to join and to post videos. There are videos on practically any topic you can think of.
Here is a link to my channel if you are interested in saving money, couponing, freebies, and makeup tutorials. Queenbbeee's Youtube Channel.

Stay Beautiful - Beauty Queens
-queenbbeee

No comments:

Post a Comment