Monday, November 16, 2009

27 Days of Thanks; Days 15 & 16

Maybe before this is over I will get on track posting these each day... So, here is Days 15 & 16.
Don't forget to check out Amanda @ Serenity Now for lots of more Thankfulness!


Day 15:

I love reading magazines. All You is my fave, but I also like Woman's Day, Family Circle, Allure, Cosmo, (who doesn't like Cosmo) and many more...
There are so many tips, coupons, and great information. I can also easily carry a magazine in my purse to pull out whenever I have a few minutes to read or do one of the cool puzzles in the back. Sudoku is my favorite.



Day 16:

Today, has been a very enlightening day. I had myself all up in a tizzy, worrying about my daughter growing up too fast. She is 13 and I worry about her making bad choices. Which I'm sure most parents feel the same.

After, a really good talk I realized that she wasn't growing up as fast as I thought she was. She is still somewhat my "little" girl, but I know that won't last too much longer. I will only see glimpses of my "little" girl now. But that is OK because she is a great kid and I have faith that she is going to make good choices, most of the time, and when she doesn't she knows that I am here to talk to and together we can get through anything.

So, today I am thankful for my not so "little" girl, growing up into a respectful, loving, smart, beautiful, compassionate, incredibly talented, young woman.

Give Thanks every day!

Stay Beautiful - Beauty Queens
-queenbbeee

1 comment:

  1. I'm not looking forward to the day my two little girls grow up. :( I love magazines too!! :)

    ReplyDelete