Tuesday, November 3, 2009

27 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 3

Day 3 of;

What are you Thankful for?

Lately I have been really stressed about the economy, mainly my economy, and how much my job sucks. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but I work in the healthcare field and it seems like every other week my pay is getting cut in half. Pretty soon there won't be anymore pay to cut, which is why the stress factor.

So, in the spirit of being grateful, I found this pic;

at least this lady doesn't have to worry about any healthcare reform issues!
Once again, it could always be worse!
Don't forget to check out Amanda at Serenity Now, for her 27 Days of Thanksgiving!
Stay Beautiful - Beauty Queens
-queenbbeee

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that about sums it up. I'll take baby poop over that any day!

    ~S

    ReplyDelete